Friday, February 15, 2013

Process Post test-run

Alright - so here is my Test-run at one of those nifty process blog posts!
After doing some really quick thumbs, I settled on this one. As you can see I was still exploring arm positions  and stuff. I didn't really know what I was going to do with that chair either...
I tightened up the sketch sans chair...I was still figuring out what I was going to do with that chair. I knew it was going to be an element I as going to carry through to the other portraits...but that is all at this point.

 Here is a color test I did for the head which is with I ultimately stuck with. I also decided to go with a half tone pattern for the body's color. The half tone idea carried through to the chair.
 Here is the final ink and color....

And here is the final. I played around with Photoshop's halftone filter and applied it to the chair and the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment